Monday, March 25, 2013

1 Charlottesville Pig Roast and The Green Pig

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! This past weekend I had a wonderful friend and pig filled weekend!

I went down to Charlottesville, VA for a weekend of doing community service with my college fraternity and stayed for the amazing food. We went to a local winery after service, and had some great wine and napped in the warm sun.

We went to a pig roast in the evening at Champion bar, and I got to have this amazing photo to the left. They were serving on buns, but I asked them for no bun and go some wonderful Carolina BBQ with coleslaw and crackling.

Instant. Heaven.

I also wanted to share about a Clarendon restaurant called the Green Pig. Most of the meals are under $20 and I had an amazing pig taco (hooray for corn tortillas!) that I definitely recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different
    browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a
    honest price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

    Review my homepage :: bmr calculator

    ReplyDelete