Sunday, December 5, 2010

2 Gluten Free Waffles


To begin my holiday recipes, I decided to post a recipe for waffles. I always think of Sunday morning at my grandparents' home during the holidays, where he'd make us all waffles in the morning. These waffles have a nice crisp outside and a soft fluffy inside. I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
-2 cups gluten-free flour mix
-3 tbsp sugar
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp baking powder
-3 eggs
-2 tbsp melted butter
-2 tsp vanilla
-2 cups milk





Steps:
0. Preheat your waffle griddle.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.

2. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, vanilla, and eggs.

3. Slowly whisk in the dry mix into the wet mix.

4. Once well incorporated, whisk in the melted butter.

5. By the half cup, pour the batter into the waffle griddle, and bake to the manufacturer's instructions.
6. Once done, place butter and and maple syrup to taste.

2 comments:

  1. Great photography! Always nice to see a gluten-free recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been slowly getting better at realizing how to photograph my food that I post. And these waffles turned out rather well.

    ReplyDelete